Friday, April 9, 2010

I love to hear those stories about people down to their last dollar with no food in the house. Then they come upon some money that wasn't expected. Well, it can happen in other ways, too. I got the sweetest email with a huge compliment today from an old friend of my younger sister. Just when I needed it.

I'm gonna do it. I'm bringing up politics. Later. When I can do it calmly and nicely.

Oh, and did you notice? I opened my blog back up to public. I don't like it being private. I'll probably switch again some day. That's how I roll.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your political posts...and glad you're "public"! You have similar views as I do but a better way with words. You go!

Leanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ethiopifinn said...

you are what i call 'mavericky' :)