Monday, April 26, 2010

A happy day in more than one way!

Dear Mama Peggles,

Happy happy birthday to you, my dear friend.

I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I am. I know this past year has been very difficult, what with all the hard work you have put into getting over your debilitating fear of flying. Even though the hypnosis and acupuncture didn't do the job, it probably did help you when you took those classes. I'm so thrilled that you were finally able to take the baby steps and complete your first flight from M**q**** airport to H****t** airport. That's an accomplishment you should be shouting from the rooftop! Pretty soon you'll be a pilot!! Wear those wings with pride, woman!

Happy birthday!

Love always,
Mindizzle

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Wahoo, Peg! Great job. I am so proud of you. Just overcoming one fear after the other. You inspire me.

Lenny

Laura Larson said...

Happy Birthday Peggy!! I can see why you and Mindi and Leanne were bestest friends! :) You are all simply hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously Min-Dizzle. In my 30's, I'm finally accomplishing my life long dream of piloting. Thanks to all of your encouragement.

Anyway folks...Really, it's Mindi's Birthday today. APRIL 27th. She's super pumped to now be age 30. In her 30's her goals are to Detassel one more field, ALL ALONE, sit nicely for several hours while she gets a self portrait painted so she has something to hang above her couch, and make sure she eats plenty of prunes everyday. Odd goals, I know.

Laura Larson said...

Ok.. I am the only ditzy one around~!! :) When is your birthday Peggy for future reference! :) Laura

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOU ROCK MINDI!

Kristy