Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tomatoes and a new career.

So there we were in church on Good Friday when Zane got called into work. Yep. Halfway through. I proudly rounded up my kids from various benches and made a grand exit out of church. Lesson learned: sit in the back so that we don't make a scene if and when it happens again. Zane's ears and my face were various shades of red the whole 40 or so minutes of our drive home that night.

And today. Not embarrassing, but it sounds about right. I just paid the water guy $50 to come out and see what was wrong with our water softener. Turns out, a lever was in the wrong position. $50 to hear that. Sweet. At a rate of $50/min, I think I need to get into the water softener business.

Sometimes you just have to laugh, dontcha?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, I'm dying of laughter about the red ears and face - that's classic! Too bad about the water softner bill, that kind of stinks.