can't help you out with the name of the flower...but it's pretty though. I love the flowers blooming this time of year :)
you are a dandy.
Looks like a chrysanthemum of some kind.
i'm with ethiopifinn!
This is the only kind I know how to grow!~ann b.
They grow very well in our area!!
Such a cheery yellow!
ROFL....seriously! my hubby just pointed out what KIND of flower this is to me...oh my goodness. totally didn't catch that the first time...too funny!
Haha! That's so funny! It really does look like a chrysanthemum up close! Maybe they're related :D
LOL, Cami. I totally thought you were kidding! That's hilarious. Wait, Krista- you didn't catch it, either? LOL. It *does* look like a chrysanthemum. Ann- Me, too.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
can't help you out with the name of the flower...but it's pretty though. I love the flowers blooming this time of year :)
you are a dandy.
Looks like a chrysanthemum of some kind.
i'm with ethiopifinn!
This is the only kind I know how to grow!
~ann b.
They grow very well in our area!!
Such a cheery yellow!
ROFL....seriously! my hubby just pointed out what KIND of flower this is to me...oh my goodness. totally didn't catch that the first time...too funny!
Haha! That's so funny! It really does look like a chrysanthemum up close! Maybe they're related :D
LOL, Cami. I totally thought you were kidding! That's hilarious.
Wait, Krista- you didn't catch it, either? LOL. It *does* look like a chrysanthemum.
Ann- Me, too.
Post a Comment