Friday, May 11, 2012

the bold and the beautiful


I saw these red boots in a boutique and my heart pitter-pattered.
 Then I saw the blue ones and it became a rocket ship inside my chest.  
However, when I looked at the price tag- it dropped like bird poo.
And landed just as gracefully.
Neither my heart, nor I, have been the same since.  
Since when do I  spend $194 on boots?
Even if they are fabulously bold blue suede? 
I should have just been so bold as to splurge, this once. 
I think they would have paid for themselves in compliments and envy from others. 
Being sensible is so lame.




8 comments:

Gram said...

Your pizzazz makes me smile!

Leanne said...

Cuteness.

Jan said...

to be honest, they look horrible uncomfortable. The blue ones, I mean. I'd go with the red ones.

Anonymous said...

I vote red. So cute, I love the buttons. Either way, you need a pair. All you do is, go there pick em up and then just close your eyes when you swipe your card. Works everytime.
Aimee

MindiJo said...

Aimee- LOL.

Jan- Comfort? You consider that when something is that beautiful? Huh.

Anonymous said...

You look at the information and then try to get them cheaper on ebay.

Kristy

MindiJo said...

Interesting thought, Kristy!

Julie L. said...

I would like the red boots but with a heel, please.... shorty here needs a heel.