Meet Tyson. He has nestled into our hearts already.
Thank you for assisting me in the Pedro campaign, but when it came down to it- I picked the breed and the actual dog, so I figured I could give up naming rights.
Plus, we had a family vote, and, well, Pedro wasn't that popular.
A rose is still a rose...
We are head over heels.
I need to invite Sharyn over. *snicker*
7 comments:
what a little cutie! he'll fit in nicely.
you're fun.ny!
Awwwwww. I want to hug him and kiss him on his adorable pink and black and white nose!
I was thinking that Tyson was a pet food company and going to suggest that you email them and see if you can get some coupons for naming your dog with their name. Except I think I was thinking of Dyson, which is those fabulous vacuums. Too bad you didn't name your dog Dyson ;)
He is SO adorable.
E- LOL. That's funny. I have a Dyson. So it might get weird.
Thanks, ladies!
Adorable! Bryn would love one..her mom on the other hand not so much!
Bridget
I'm in love:)
Kristy
Post a Comment