I opened your page and my first gut reaction was...woooo, NICE! Photography can make the simplest of things take on new beauty. You have a good eye for it.
oooh, nice texture. dang it, now I gotta find something.~ann b.
getting creative with the photos...
I like it! This was my favorite day so far :)
Creative! This would be great blown up to a big size in black and white. Cool photo!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I opened your page and my first gut reaction was...woooo, NICE! Photography can make the simplest of things take on new beauty. You have a good eye for it.
oooh, nice texture. dang it, now I gotta find something.
~ann b.
getting creative with the photos...
I like it! This was my favorite day so far :)
Creative! This would be great blown up to a big size in black and white. Cool photo!
Post a Comment