a left tennis shoe looks fabulous with a left high heel,
and putting on your own clothes is a big accomplishment.
The age where they start to think mommy deserve "bowers"
and daddy hung the moon.
And their personalities are blossoming like a flower bed in springtime.
And when life gives them lemons, they just eat the darn things.
In mismatched shoes and a too big skirt.



10 comments:
Love this! She is just too cute!
Yummy. That look of adoration for dad...priceless.
So true. Love the dog cage.
yes indeed! very cute post.
the boots.
the shoes.
the baby is growing up!
this made me smile too! so cute!
Love it, she is so dang cute! And getting big :-(
Sooo stinkin cute!! Love this little girl. Obviously winter boots look so adorable with a black velvet dress. I got a good chuckle outta that.
Aimee
I love the free spirit of that age. Kendall is looking at the pictures saying "I play with her!"
She is a gorgeous little lady! Love seeing the pics
Post a Comment