After Dark.
Shallow depth of field. Hello, Bokeh.
Strange. These beautiful flowers grow on the side of this bush every summer. I have no idea why. Is it a pretty weed? Did the previous owners plant it there? I don't know. Don't know what they are.
Vintage. As in, we paid cash for this bad boy 8 or so years ago. That's saying a lot. And we still have it. It might look camo because of the rust and dirt, but it's actually green. It hasn't been washed in who knows how long- I think the dirt is the glue that holds it together, quite honestly. But, it does the trick. The trick, of course, being that it takes up one garage stall.
Finishing up the challenge with me:Ann (on FB)
Barb
Carol
Cami
Jenny
Katie
Leanne
Sharyn
Sue
Yvonne
I could link each of these, but I don't really have time at the moment. Heh. Sorry. I have the links for them on the side over there. ----->

3 comments:
The truck that you need to open the door from the outside and Izzy thought one time that it wasn't fair that she didn't get to do it? Love that story:)
Kristy
I think those flowers might be a rose bush! Ask my Mom, she might know. Reminds me of some of her rose bushes!
Kristy M
def. a busy month...but fun to have someting different to challenge the mind with :) it's been fun!
Post a Comment