awesome reflection picture! I was trying to figure out what this is a reflection through? very cool though!
Through the windows beside my door. They are decorative, I guess you'd say.
Me likey.--Ann b.
You are good.Kristy
This is really cool and creative. I remember that we used to always talk about 'being creative'. Well, you are. Aims
Thanks, ladies. I don't remember that, but thanks Aims.
I knew you'd say that. Don't act like you don't remember. I'll explain to you sometime.Aim
Post a Comment
7 comments:
awesome reflection picture! I was trying to figure out what this is a reflection through? very cool though!
Through the windows beside my door. They are decorative, I guess you'd say.
Me likey.
--Ann b.
You are good.
Kristy
This is really cool and creative. I remember that we used to always talk about 'being creative'. Well, you are.
Aims
Thanks, ladies.
I don't remember that, but thanks Aims.
I knew you'd say that. Don't act like you don't remember. I'll explain to you sometime.
Aim
Post a Comment