Kinda sounds like a name Sarah Palin might name a pet. That kind of reminds me of when I was standing in line with Sabrina at the Sarah Palin book signing. I was prego with Kaija and I mentioned to Sabrina that maybe I should ask Sarah a good name or middle name for the baby. She just laughed and told me that I'd end up with something off the wall. I realized she was right and quickly decided not to obligate myself into naming my baby something wack-a-doodle. We shared a good laugh, anyway. And Kaija's middle name is normal. Grace.
Anywho. The top picture isn't dip or trip. I just love Izzy in this picture. So, I'm sharing it.
ONE
TWO
THREE
Look, Mom! I can do a cross! Look, Mom! Did you see, Mom?
There. Now I can burn my millions of pictures to CD's, speeding up my computer, and then pick up my Rebel again. Time to capture the last 9 challenge photos. I think I'm going to walk down to the... oooh. I can't spill my secrets. You'll just have to come back to see what I'm thinking.
7 comments:
Oh wow. That little hop in those red shoes..MMMmmm. Melts my heart! I,m just not getting this diptych & triptych thing. My mind keeps translating it into DIPSTICK. Wouldn't THAT make an interesting challenge?
There is something odd about those names?! The first picture of Logan looks like Josh!
Gram-It's basically a sequence of photos that tells a story. Dip-2 pictures, trip-3 pictures. A small story, or a big story.
Cheryl- I'll have to look again.
I love that first photo. Priceless!
Kristy
Love the pics.....just have to say that was a COLD SNOWY day in November when we waited in line for Ms Sarah! We are such dedicated conservatives :)
When I look at these pics I think man, you're girls are going to be tall! Haley's legs look about a mile long.
Makes me wanna come visit.
Miss ya'll
Aimee
Love the first picture -- it should be hanging on their bedroom wall!
Post a Comment