Kaija Strikes Again.
I should have listened to my instincts when they told me not to trust her with a stick.
Proof. Poor guy. He'll never trust girls again.
Especially those that walk softly and carry a big stick.
Hopefully this cuteness will redeem that previous picture, Em.

5 comments:
oh dear, lol. :)
btw: i love chad's concerned look. I think he's wondering why you're taking a picture at this moment;)
She is so stinkin cute that I'm sure Bryce did something to deserve a big hit over the head:) She is nothing but sweet when she's with us. (Cute pictures.) I'm going to miss her and her sister when I won't be able to see them for 3 whole weeks!!
Em
LOL, Cami. I know, right? I should be comforting, not clicking. Heehee.
Em- Admit it, you'll be happy for the break!
theo was a flower picker.
judah is beheading my roses one by one.
it's like they are toddlers or something.
Post a Comment