Monday, May 7, 2012

I will follow you.

No, I'm not trying to neglect my own challenge. I have a feeling that a few of these pictures will be like today's- not a lot of effort put forth. It's just that this puppy is waking me up a little at night and interrupted sleep makes me edgy.  And the sun isn't shining to even cast my shadow today.  No shadow.  How many hours did I spend, in my childhood, trying to ditch my shadow?! Whaddya know, I finally succeeded.

So, I'll leave you with my half-hearted attempt at capturing the one that always follows my lead, no matter what I do. (That poor sucker) If I could redo, I'd say "shadow" instead of "my shadow".  I think it would be more interesting.  Someday I want to capture a good shadow photo.



It did get light enough to snap this quick  photo.
When I started with a sassy pose, the sun ran away.
Or maybe my shadow finally got smart.
Don't blame it, either way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleep or no sleep...you are good with that camera.

Kristy