Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ooops.

Misunderstood.  I thought Diptych/Triptych was just two or three photos that tell a story.  They need to be next to each other.  Like Yvonne has.  I'm going to have to figure out how to fix mine.

*ETA: I'm just going to have to skip fixing this one.  My photo editing programs that I use do not have that capability.  And I hesitate to download anything on to my computer because you never know which programs mess with your computer.

5 comments:

Cami said...

i used ipiccy (the link my mom had) and i didn't have to download anything to my computer. it just asks permission to save the photos to your hard drive after you fix them and put them in a collage.

MindiJo said...

I have a Mac and there was a warning before you install it on your computer. Soooo, not going to chance it on that one. Our last computer got swallowed up by viruses, so I am not going to chance it with this one.

Cami said...

Hmmm...good thing Mac warns you cuz a good old pc certianly does not! I try not to download extra stuff either for the same reason, might have to rethink that website!

Cami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

When I look at the background of your blog, I think "fabric"! If you go to hawthornethreads.com and do a search for chevron, you might find something you need ;)