This was an easy one. I didn't even have to take a special picture for this one.
I just looked back at my pictures from the past week. Easy peasy.
It's so easy to find beauty if you are looking for it in the ordinary.
Unless you are cranky at the moment, that is.
We all know that I love a caboose. Seeing this was exciting for me.
And, it's wooden! From the 1920's. Beauty.
Almost as beautiful as a two year old de-heading the flowers in my garden in order to give me a plateful of flowers. Stinkin' cute.
And you know what else is beautiful? Roasted asparagus. Especially roasted asparagus with bokeh.
Mmmm-hmmmm.




5 comments:
that bokeh is sneaky!!
Your commentary makes me grin. I love that thought about easy to find beauty in the ordinary. Good post, all around.
I love asparagus...my family will learn to love it too ;)
I'm drooling at the last photo.
Kristy
In-season asparagus! Yum. Great photos (as always).
Post a Comment