oh!yeah! turning on those tears like a faucet. LOL you are clever!
Man, you must have been dreaming up these ideas all month. Nice job! I like the surprise element. The faucet is great. I,ve heard that is hard to capture, so I didn't even think about trying.
ummmmm WHAT DID YOU DO TO BREAK my little girls heart?! :)
Sabrina- I told her that we don't live by you anymore!
I was loving the first photo and then I got to the last one and I chuckled. Sorry to say to your little one but I did.Kristy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
oh!yeah! turning on those tears like a faucet. LOL you are clever!
Man, you must have been dreaming up these ideas all month. Nice job! I like the surprise element. The faucet is great. I,ve heard that is hard to capture, so I didn't even think about trying.
ummmmm WHAT DID YOU DO TO BREAK my little girls heart?! :)
Sabrina- I told her that we don't live by you anymore!
I was loving the first photo and then I got to the last one and I chuckled. Sorry to say to your little one but I did.
Kristy
Post a Comment